The circumambulation path has been well laid to make the journey on foot more comfortable for pilgrims.To benefit the devotees who perform circumambulation during night times sodium lamps are provided for the entire stretch of 14 Kilometers. Adequate drinking water supply around the hill is provided by Thiruvannamalai Town Administration through borewells.More over for the benefit of devotees food packets and milk are distributed during certain periods in a year by private donors.
To enable the devotees to worship Lord Arunachaleswarar and Goddess Unnamulaiamman quickly and comfortably ceiling fans are provided and the queue lines using GI pipes have been installed at the expense of temple administration. Exhaust fans have also been provided to send out hot air.
For the benefit of devotees roofed queue lines around Swamy Sannathi have been formed with the contribution from donors. In addition to this, in prakarams water tanks have been provided to ensure continuous water supply.
* The temple authorities have provided accommodation at nominal cost for the benefit of the devotees.
* The rent for the rest houses is Rs. 400 and Rs. 300 per day.
* The rent for the rooms at Appar Illam is Rs. 250 per day.
* The rent for rooms at Unnamulai Amman Rest House is Rs.250 (Double room) and Rs.100 (Single room) per day.
* Apart from this private accommodation is available in and around the temple.
Sakthi vilasa Mandapam built by His Holiness Gnaniar swamy was located opposite to Brahma Theertham Tank. Religious functions are held here.
Nattukkottai Nagarathars have also built choultry for Pilgrims, Annachatram, Vedic school, Oya Madam etc. Besides these, in Thiruvannamalai there exist a lot of Madams (resting places) constructed by various sects of Hindus for the benefit of devotees who visit this place during ordinary and special occasions.